- Go through vmsuniversity.in while selecting the degree program.If student feel some confusion or need more information about course curriculum then her or she can contact education counselor for the same.
- After selecting the course the students need to visit the University and fill in the form attached with the prospectus.
- The students should submit the form with 8 passport size photographs along with the necessary documents including marks sheets, past academic certificates, birth proof , residence proof and all other needed documents.
- The students should submit the documents to the admission counselor and pay the fees in the accounts section of the University.
- Quick links
- UGC Related
- School & Academics
Centre for Innovation & Excellence (CIE)
- Student Corner
VMSU StudentsToday’s students are tomorrow’s leaders of a country and the qualities of the student clearly determine the students’ bright future and carrier path. So, who is a good student? What are the qualities of a good student? Historically, the term ‘student’ referred anyone who learns something. However, the recent definition of a “student” is anyone who attends school, college, or university.
- Event Gallery
The Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University - Directorate of Distance Education brings to the notice of general public that there is no study Centre outside the jurisdiction of State of Sikkim.* List of Study Centres : VMSU Head Quaters Only.
* List of Examination Centres : VMSU Head Quaters Only.
For any information on distance education, the contact person is Dr. Sudha Kumari Jha, Director, DDE, VMSU.