VINAYAKA MISSIONS SIKKIM COLLEGE OF NURSING
COURSES OFFERED: B.Sc. NURSING, GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (GNM).
B.Sc. NURSING (4 years):
A pass in 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English subject with aggregate of 45% marks. Open School passed out students are not allowed.
GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (3 ½ years):
Subject to Ratification by WBNC)
- Passed in Higher Secondary 10+2 Examination or equivalent with 40% marks in total.
- Age between 17 years – 27 years as on 01.01.15.
- Open School passed out and Health Care Science student are not allowed for admissions.
- Candidates from Vocational Stream are not allowed for admission.
- 5% relaxation in marks is permitted to SC/ST Student.
- Student should be medically fit.
NOTE: For admission in Nursing, students are requested to enroll for Registration & Admission Test.
CERTIFICATE COURSE (1 Year)
Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology Technician, Operation Theater Assistant.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Class 10 Pass out.