General Nursing & Midwifery (G.N.M ) are 3 Years Course
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
1. Higher Secondary 10+2 Examination passed or equivalent with 40% marks in total (Arts / Science / Commerce).
2. Age between 17 years – 27 years as on 01.01.2016.
3. Open School passed out and Health Care Science students are not allowed for admission.
4. Candidates from Vocational Stream are not allowed for admission.
5. 5% relaxation in marks is permitted to SC/ST Students.
6. Students should be medically fit.