1. All copies of relevant certificate must be self attested and attached with the application form.
2. After filling up the application form, paste a recent color passport size photo and sign in at all relevant place.
3. Enclose 8 passport size photographs, and all relevant self attested certificates and send it by speen post/ courier or by hand to The Registrar, Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University, NH-31A, P.O, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim 737101, India.
Relevant certificates required for Admission
- +2 or Higher Secondary school leaving Certificate or its equivalent
- proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate from last passing institute
- Migration Certificate( if required )
- Provisional / Degree Certificate( For PG course Only )
- Ration card/Govt. issued certificate ( Address proof )
- Voter ID Card ( if applicable )
- Certificate of Identification
- Do not leave any Column blank
- Ensure all information furnished in the application are correct, falling which the candidate is liable to forfeit his/her admission
- The selection for admission will be done in order of merit based on the success in the Admission / Entrance Test.